Quick Care Walk-In Clinic
Open 8AM – 8PM, Monday – Saturday
Natrona County Only
Quick Care is Casper’s most convenient walk-in, immediate care facility. With no appointment necessary, you and your family can get in, receive treatment and get out without the hassle of scheduling a doctor’s appointment or visiting an emergency room.
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are on-site to treat simple conditions such as cold and flu, ear infections, and skin conditions. If further care is needed, our Physicians on staff can provide additional services, such as x-ray and labs.
The friendly and professional office staff in Quick Care will automatically bill your insurance carrier for you. In addition, an on-site, full-service pharmacy is located within the Community Health Center facility.
To save even more time, complete the Patient Registration Form prior to your first visit. This form will then be available to all CHCCW clinics, so you can receive expedited services at any of our locations.
Non-Life-Threatening Injuries & General Illnesses
- Cuts that don’t involve much blood but might need stitches
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever, flu, and cold symptoms
- Minor broken bones and fractures
- Sore throat, congestion, and cough
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains, strains, and broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, diarrhea, and dehydration
- Abdominal pain
- Minor back pain
- Ear infections
- Animal and insect bites
- Seasonal allergies
- Breathing discomfort, such as moderate asthma
- STD testing
- X-rays and lab tests
- DOT Physical
- Sports Physical
- Flu shots