Financial Assistance

At CHCCW we accept ALL INSURANCES. Please contact your insurance company to identify our
In-Network providers. We do not accept out of state Medicaid programs.

We are committed to providing quality healthcare services at an affordable cost. All services offer a
sliding fee scale based on your ability to pay. The scale is based on your income and family size.

Account Services 

At CHCCW no one will be turned away due to ability to pay.

Please be sure to verify CHCCW is an in-network provider with your insurance carrier prior to your appointment.

We accept the following forms of insurance:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Wyoming
United Healthcare
1st Choice Health
1st Choice Health Care of the Midwest
Veterans Community Care Network for Urgent Care Services

Our Certified Application Counselors can help you sign up for other insurances, or assist you to apply with Learn more by calling (307) 233 – 6068 or contact us by email.

For account services related to balance, insurance, or billing please call (307) 233 – 6229.

To make a payment on your bill today using a credit or debit card, please call (307) 632-1924.

Billing Questions

Email one of our billing representatives and we will respond to you within one business day.

Applying for Sliding Fee Scale

Community Health Center of Central Wyoming (CHCCW) strives to ensure every patient receives quality care regardless of ability to pay. All CHCCW clinics offer a sliding fee scale to help you pay for the for the services you receive. The fee scale is based on income and family size and we are able to provide payment assistance because CHCCW is a Federally Qualified Health Center. At your financial assistance appointment, you will need to provide proof of your household income and family size so we can verify your eligibility. If you do not have any documented income at this time, please contact your local clinic for assistance. To apply for our sliding fee, please contact us at (307) 233 – 6098 to discuss documentation needed for eligibility. Below are some commons forms of eligibility proof:

  • One month of pay stubs for all employed adults
  • Unemployment check stubs
  • Social Security statement
  • Most recent year’s federal income tax return

See the Sliding Fee Scale FAQ’s